Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cuttlebug and Jukebox

I've been wanting a Cuttlebug for a long time! I know they have them at Hobby Lobby, does anyone know a price? or if someone has an extra one I'd be willing to pay them for it! LMK! Also, a Juke box is on my wishlist too, I know they are only like fourty bucks, but it only links six cartridges! Maybe Santa will bing them for Christmas, but I want them NOW!!! Maybe some old cartridges y'all dont use! ***Big news coming within a few days!!! I'm so excited!***

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think that Hobby lobby Cuttlebugs are like $79.99...I got one at Jo-Ann's on sale back in January for $53.99. Check the websites or newspaper tomorrow to see if anyone's are on sale..maybe you can find them cheaper..They are sooo much fun..I don't have the Jukebox either and am wondering if that would be a good purchase....Or Michaels...there folders that go in it are like $5.99 to emboss. I have not tried to cut things with it..I only have used it to emboss. Good luck and hope you get one..they make things look really cool...

    ReplyDelete