Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Stamps!

So I sent my stamp designs to the printing business in which i have a very close contact to produce my very own stamp set!!! Hopefully the designs go through the studio at which im designing. My closest friends are gonna recieve them to try out when they are first produce, to know the quality and just to see the overall design of what I have a heart to design in. I will hear from the stamps in a few days. I will post a new blog in which will be my favorite blog of all times! TO LAUNCH MY VERY OWN STAMPS!!!! Ahhh! Keep in touch!
Love Matt

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!! Let me know....are they going to be phrases or images?? Good luck and I can not even imagine how excited you must feel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be a series of them. The first ones I am trying to make are like Phrases for all cards, then a series of images. Kinda like "Everyday Occasions" stamps by MPS. If i ever hear from the company then I'm gonna see if they will publish a few sets to send to some friends. And since you have been here through my whole journey i think you deserve a set. You are always giving me good advice, and giving me tips as to what i need to do. so when i recieve the stamps i will for sure send you them. then you can share them with your friends! Lol! Love you Mel!
    ~Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAWWWW!!! How nice of you....I really do believe that your talented and should use that to the fullest....If you have a hurdle with this...go at it from another angle...Can not wait to see more....Keep up the great work and get that cuttlebug.....PLAY SOME MORE BINGO OR HAVE A CAR WASH....YOU NEED IT....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really awesome!! Good to have friends in the right places! Let me know when you get them, I will love to check them out!

    Dayle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thats great news Matthew:) I'm happy you found my blog, I hope you had fun popping around:D

    ReplyDelete