Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello

Hey guys, this is my new blog spot and hopefully I can get some info or to send some info to some friends for help, questions, concerns, or anything...
I created this for anyone who is creative like me and want to share eachothers ideas. I want to be able to help out anyone in need of anything in reguards to the Cricut, cardmaking, scrapbooking, or anything. I'm not going to be posting blogs just on certain areas of a topic, but some expand on topics to allow you to get products for cheap, find great finds, any great deals on products, and share my ideas.
Hopefully you can do the same by sending some ideas of yours to allow me to use as well. For and ideas or questions, come visit my new blog. I will be updating everyday or as often as possible to allow my BlogSpot to grow. I will post pictures of things i do and projects i come up with for you guys to see. And I am looking forward to seeing some of your ideas as well. Thanks. ~Love Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment