Thursday, April 22, 2010

Early Mornings are Scary!

As i was doing  my early morning workout, i was encountered by an individual who pulled over to talk to me at 5oclock in the morning, He has struggled with things his whole life. It dawned on me that he came to me for a guidance as to what he needs to do to straighten up. This man is a harm to many people and things do not go in his favor when trying staying out of trouble. He came to my house just about and hour ago and talked to me about what things have been going on, and he said that that he had been doing dope. What in the world are you coming to my house with this stuff. He spoke to me like he didn't know anything was going on. While he was talking about some things, i looked at him and thought to myself, "WTF, I'm gonna get killed!" Omg, please never let this happen again! especailly at five a.m. when im trying to stay focused on my weightloss! [Not to mention but he had somethings wrapped in a large red towel!] =[

3 comments:

  1. Matt, Stranger danger is all that comes to mind. Be safe kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I can't wait to see some of your work, check out my new blog! www.scrappyshelly.blogspot.com
    I just started mine too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't quite figured out how to post some of my work, but if you want to check out my Facebook, the name is www.facebook.com/mattyayala, a few projects are in the "Cricut Creations" folder!

    ReplyDelete